Remember all the hype when bottled water was first introduced? We had to have one in hands at all times.
But every fad has an end, and with this particular one turns out that bottled water may be damaging our health.
Companies are hard at work developing new ways for us to store and drink water without the side effects of plastics that are offered in bottled water. While every one wants to be healthy, the biggest complaint is that bottled water tastes better than tap.
CamelBack jumped on the opportunity and designed Groove, which not only solves the “taste” issue, but keeps us in style with a great looking bottle that filters water as you sip. Apparently, this bite valve is actually used by the pro astronauts in space too!
I invite you to enter the contest to win this cool gadget that retails for $25.00.
10 Winners will be Announced on April 28th 2011. The winners will be selected randomly, and the more entries you have, the greater your chances are to win.
How to enter:
1. Visit the CamelBak page and tell me which bottle is your absolute favorite?
2. Blog about this giveaway and link to LoveOrHateDebate.com (10 extra entries).
3. Follow me (@lovehatedebate) on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. Every time you tweet you get an additional entry! Unlimited! (You must have over 50 Twitter followers to qualify for unlimited entries!)
5. Become a Fan of LoveOrHateDebate on Facebook.
6. Place my blog banner on your sidebar.
Congrats to the following winners:
Please email your shipping information to: info (at) fabulously40 (dot) com
NO LATER THEN MAY 6th, 2011